Saturday, March 10, 2012

Review Of Feedback Forms - Week 7 Topic

 Taking time out of our lives to work on our websites can be a frustrating task at times. It can however be relaxing and enjoyable as well. Putting a lot of time and effort into our blogs and websites, it's only fitting that we are able to open ourselves up to constructive criticism.

 With the ability to embed feedback forms into our websites, users are able to suggest improvements and provide comments on aspects of your site that they like. This is extremely helpful for people like me who have never created a website or blog before. I know there are plenty of students who have done so before and I value their feedback on how I can make my simple webpage better and more attractive to visitors.

 Where the feedback form is so simple to use, it takes no time at all for visitors to your site to post a quick comment in order to suggest improvements. Making the form simple and easy to use eliminates the possibility of the visitor getting frustrated with the length of time it will take them to provide feedback, thus avoiding feedback altogether.

 With constructive criticism we can all make our websites a better and more attractive stop along the endless options on the Internet. While I have yet to have any feedback on my website at the time of this blog, I do intend on taking suggestions, especially if there is a common theme amongst the feedback I receive, and improve upon my first experience with making a webpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment